The Global Alumni Weekend is IE Global Alumni Relation´s flagship event that offers IE graduate and undergraduate Alumni a yearly opportunity to come back home to IE and reconnect with places, things and the people that changed your life. It is the weekend to reunite, learn, network and socialize with classmates, other alumni and your family.
In 2017, the Global Alumni Weekend included spaces and enjoyment for every member of the IE Alumni Community:
- The best IE Content: diverse talks, debates, panels, conferences and workshops by IE Professors and IE graduate and undergraduate Alumni of the 5 IE Schools.
- Social cocktails & meals: to enjoy the warm summer evenings on campus while doing some IE Style networking. Lunch and brunch were also offered to everyone on Saturday and Sunday (respectively).
- Campus Tours: to showcase how the campus has been growing and innovating.
- Class Reunions: celebrations of the 10th, 5th & 1st Anniversary for IMBA, MIM, MBA, MBAP, GMBA and MIR Alumni.
- Fun interactive family activities: unique experiences to create memories and enjoy with all profiles of the IE community – partners and children included! A cocktail making experience, and a giant Batucada!
- Child care area: on Saturday 22nd from 9am to 6pm, kids between 2 and 12 years of age were cared for and entertained while parents enjoyed the grown-up activities.
Want more details about the GAW 2017? Take a look at the PROGRAM!